Education & Experience
- 1977 to 1980 – Studied with sculptor, Martine Vaugel, Venice Sculpture Studio, Venice, CA.
- 1978 to 1980 – Apprenticed with commercial sculptor, Jim Casey, Venice, CA; moldmaking, architectural sculpture and traditional plasterwork. Projects included: film Heaven’s Gate, Gold nugget Casino Atlantic City, NJ and Disney’s EPCOT Center, Orlando, FL.
- 1999 – Annual Exhibition, National Sculpture Society Gallery, New York, NY. Greco Art Gallery Christmas Show, Havre de Grace, MD.
- 1981 to 1984 – Freelance sculptor/moldmaker for films: Blade Runner, Brainstorm, The Man Who Loved Women, worked special effects studios making all sculptures for small scale models for film: Ghostbusters; sculptor for special effects in films: 2010, Cocoon, and other projects which included three-dimensional cartoon characters for animated show and amusement park, Los Angeles, CA.
- 1984 to 1988 – Completed four year certificate program in sculpture at the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Philadelphia, PA.
- 1989 – Taught sculpture classes at Cheltenham Art Center, Cheltenham, PA.
- 1990 to 1998 – Freelance sculptor for companies in Maryland and Pennsylvania designing and sculpting sports figures, dolls and other specialty items.